WORLD LITERATURE LINKS & OTHER MATERIALS
· Writing: Students will write effectively for a variety of purposes and audiences. This will include, but not be limited to: personal and expressive writing, observation and description, narrative and literary styles, informative, persuasive and report writing.
· Grammar: Grammar lessons will be completed on a weekly basis.
· Vocabulary: Students will build their vocabulary using words stemming from units and readings in class.
· Speech: Students will present a variety of oral presentations.
· Literature: Each student will have access to the textbook The Language of Literature by McDougal Littell. Students will also read a variety of literature.